Bharat Gas Online Refill

If you are a Bharat Gas (from Bharat Petroleum) customer, you can book your cylinder online. Just visit this page and register your details (your Consumer number can be found in any previous cylinder booking slip).
After that, you can choose your login ID and Password and proceed to book your cylinder online by visiting the same website. One additional feature, which would be useful for the consumers would be the inclusion of ‘expected date of delivery’, which is missing currently.
Apart from Online refill booking, you can book your cylinder through SMS or IVRS.
To book cylinder through SMS, you first have to register your mobile number. You can either register by visiting the above link and providing your mobile number or send an SMS as:
REG DistributorSAPcode ConsumerNumber
And send it to 52725 (Airtel, Tata, Vodafone, Idea or MTNL) or to 57333 (for others).
For example, type REG 123456 789012 and send it to above numbers
Once you are done with registering your mobile number, every time you want to book cylinder, you just have to send an SMS as LPG to the same numbers as above. You’ll instantly receive booking confirmation.
For Bharat Gas customers in Delhi, you can dial the IVRS number 1712 and make your cylinder booking.

Comments

  1. Two weeks ago, I booked a gas cylinder refill at one of the Bharat Gas Agency, telephonic. After following process on IVR they sound that Refill has been booked successfully & would be delivered in Next 48 hours. But after waiting for 60Hrs the refill was not delivered. When I made a call at customer care they told me that refill has been delivered yesterday. But I got the refill after 2 hrs of making them call. But the cylinder was leaking & due to this my family has to face lots of troubles. I had made complaint to them and they took that refill back but still I am waiting for my ordered refill. I had made call to the Bharat Gas agency at 1800222725 so many times regarding the matter but still there is no result. So I decided to file my complaint at Consumer Court. But still they have also not replied me regarding this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AIOMgr: Preparing flush failed with VERR_NOT_SUPPORTED, disabling async flushes

Create Virtual Host in IIS Server

The model type is invalid. please select an item from the list ( ASP.Net MVC)